The Everything Blog About Nothing

This is a blog I created about everything and nothing. I am just going to search blogs. Find the best the worst the stupidest. Just have a lot of fun. I could fucking spend hours all day searching blogs (yes my life is that pathetic) But even if I had an interesting life I still think I would do the same thing.
Well time to go blog hunting.
Some of the stories and reviews may not be 100% accurate as they are hear say but alot of it could be true.

Friday 29 June 2012

Farting For Boys

http://fartingforboys.blogspot.ca/
 
Wow this is a great blog not only is it about farts but it is about farting for boys. Not only can you be a member but you can also join this blog via google friends. I would be a fucking moron if I didn't take full opportunity to be a proud member so I joined.
  Guys fart on video and you can rate the fart. How is this site not fucking bigger than google. My favourite fart so far is described as the fart web master calls it A rumbler. 
  This kid has numerous fart videos. His parents must be so proud of him. I have no clue why this kid is not the most famous person in the world with his amazing farts.  He must get so much pussy too from all the little tic tac titted girls in his grade one class.
  But back to farting for boys there is a section for fart jokes and also a sloppy farts section. Plus a fart facts section. This is the ultimate fart site.

No comments:

Post a Comment